Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Birthday wishes.


Good morning, I have another male birthday card for you today. I don't know about you but I do struggle with ones for the men, but luckily last week when I was making cards for little bro's birthday, they just sort of happened. Lol.

I started with an A5 blank cream card base and covered it with paper from the Chronology range. Then I tore a bit of page from an old atlas and aged it with distress inks.

 
The postcard is also from the Chronology range and only needed a little ageing.

 I stamped the globe/compass/solar system??? thingy on to Kraft card using brushed corduroy distress ink and then heat embossed it with a clear embossing powder. I cut it out by hand and added it to the card.
 The little seagull is from my stash and it was white, so i aged it with distress inks and then gave it a bit of shimmer with classic Treasure Gold.


All it needed to finish it off was a stamped birthday wishes greeting using black archival ink and then clear embossing again. Then I just couldn't resist the Wish You Were Here stamp at the bottom lol.

Anyway that's all from me today.

See you soon
Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!