Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Male birthday card...

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well today.
 
I thought I'd show you another male birthday card that I made today. It's a really simple one too.
I started with a plain A5 card blank in a nice soft gold colour, and then embossed a piece of white card to fit just leaving a narrow edge. 
 
 
Next I stamped randomly all over the card with a fancy flourish stamp and a 'Happy Birthday' stamp using a couple of different colours of distress inks.

 
The toppers are from Kanban and I just matted them with two different shades of brown Core-dinations cardstock. One cut with a labels tag and the other with wavy rectangles.

 
I inked the edges of everything using Gathered Twigs distress ink and then added a sentiment by stamping the 'Happy Birthday' stamp in clear medium and then embossing with copper embossing powder.


 
A few metallic pearls here and there finished it off nicely. 

 
I thought it looked masculine without being too plain. What do you think?
 
Anyways that's all from me today, thanks ever so much for stopping by, see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!