Shabby Blogs

Saturday 9 March 2013

True Friendship

Good Morning,
 
Hope you are all set to enjoy a nice crafty weekend. If I can get away for an hour, there is a jewellery demo day on at my local craft store that I would like to have a nosey at lol, so fingers crossed.
 
Well I managed to clean up the dump room, oh I mean craft room, well enough so that I could play again anyway, I'm not saying it's completely finished but hey there's always next week. :o))
 
Today's card is a 'lets have a play with a new mask card'! I started with the mask and just sort of went from there. But I don't think it turned out too badly.


I used a 6x6 white blank shaped card and taped my mask to it with removable tape. I inked through the mask with Seedless Preserve distress ink.  Once that was dry I ran the card with the mask still attached through my Bigshot to emboss the pattern on to the card too.
 
 
Next I cut a labels 24 shape and embossed it with the Dainty Dots Embossabilities folder. Then I put it back in to the die and inked through it with Seedless Preserve again.

 
I then cut the smaller size in Labels 24 and again inked through the die but this time very lightly. I was looking for a sentiment for the middle when I came across this stamp that I haven't used yet. I stamped it with black Archival ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.

 
I think the sentiment is lovely, and it's a friend of mines birthday in a couple of weeks, and we haven't seen each other in ages, so this card will be perfect.
 
That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon
Jen
xx
 
I'm entering this in to the Papertake weekly challenge - Anything Goes: http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/
and the Stamp n Doodle challenge 6th March - Card for a female: http://stamp-n-doodle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/stamp-n-doodle-challenge-6th-march.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!